Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year.... Old Body

I am a procrastinator. I put off till the last what I should do first. I started out my New Year by starting (just starting mind you, since it's a big job!) to organize my food storage. Then I shall continue through all the other things gathering in the dust. An overhaul. That is the theme to my New Years resolutions. I shall overhaul different areas of my life until they suite what I want them to be!

I will not procrastinate anymore. That's the biggest overhaul. First item of non-procrastination:

My Body. Not that it's terribly huge or disgusting. But it's been a baby maker the last five years, and it's time it became my body again. I don't have a destination weight in mind... or destination dress size even. I have a destination feeling. Energized. I will feel energized. And if I get great looking abs and fit into my pre-baby pants again, I'll be excited and rewarded.

So here are my beginner stats:

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150 lbs
Bust: 38"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 41.5"

Here's a Start!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer I would love to do this with you!! I need to get back into shape before we think about the next baby! This is also my New Year Resolution as well as setting and sticking too a low low budget so we can pay for a new car.
    Here's to a New Year! And I'll get started on these as soon as I'm not sick anymore!!

    ReplyDelete